Sunday 21 December 2014

Easel Box Card

Hola People..!! 
Hope you all are enjoying in this crazily chilled out weather..!! Well I am for sure.. ;P
Weddings, birthdays, more weddings, more birthdays.. this month is full of celebration for us.. 
Well .. Today I am sharing my most recent creation an Easel box card ...
It is my very first try at an Easel Card.. 
The idea of making this has always enticed me alot.... and finally I got this opportunity to try it. Saw this design somewhere once which I so wanted to include this Easel Card of mine.. and believe me the end results of the cards made me fall in love with it.. This was probably one of my best creations I guess.. 
I loved every second of making it..Hope you all like it too.. :) :) 
Check it out: 


The cover, on this I have used DCWV papers from The Autumn Melody Stack which i distressed at the edges inside & outside,embellished it with Die cuts, Handmade flowers & Bling stickers... Sentiment Happy Birthday is hand written.. 



Easel stand, when the cover is Opened.. again it is embellished with die cut, with handwritten sentiment and handmade flowers .. 



Side view when opened: 


This is how it looks when the drawer is opened.. spell binders die cut is placed with distressting at the edges to write the message , a dancing couple die cut is used and tim holtz alphabets die cut is used to write the word shine and a love die cut is used from a kaiser kraft die cut set.. 


Full view of the easel card with an open drawer... 





The combo I have used is Punch/Dies, Flowers and Bling/pearls

Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I enjoyed making it.. 
Do leave your Feedback.. :) 
TIA <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. Priyanka, your easel card box is very beautiful! I love the inside & outside technique on the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Purvi :) means alot :) i saw somethng similar somewhere over the internet once and have been wanting to try it ever since :)

      Delete
  2. WOW love the way the flowers seem to burst forth!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Sonia maam :)
    Cominh from you this means alot .. really :)
    Love :)

    ReplyDelete