Wednesday 15 March 2017

Baby album -onesie shape

Hello lovely people.. 

Today I am back with yet another baby album I did but this one is different from the rest.
I did this one in onesie shape.. and trust me these turned out much more cuter than I imagined these would :p 

Making one of these was a very impulsive choice as i was playing around with my newly bought silhouettet cameo 3 (oh yes I finally own one;) ). 
I have since forever been very tempted to make one of these different shaped album but the pain of cutting the different shapes manually made me back out from even trying it ..
But now that I have this amazing machine (cameo) I had to had to try this..;) 

Heading straight to the pictures
I hope you like it as much as I did making these ..
Almost all of the elements used in this album is made using cameo!

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album

onesie baby album


I am completely awwed by these adorables onesies that I am sure to make so many more of these.. ;)

Materials Used: 
Cardstock
DCWV patterned papers (NURSERY STACK) 
Resin embellishments 
Silhouette Cameo 3
Ribbons
Binding Rings


Hope you liked these..
Dont forget to leave your valuable comments.
TIA
Priyanka
#happilyforyou #hfy #happinesspartner












1 comment: